Two years after the adoption of EU Circular Economy Package in December 2015, more than half of the initiatives included in the Action Plan have been delivered. To discuss upcoming deliverables, explore new areas of action, and share the first achievements of the European Circular Economy Stakeholder Platform, the Commission and the European Economic and Social Committee will host a Circular Economy Stakeholder Conference on 20-21 February in Brussels.
- Welcome addresses
- Plenary Session 1: What's Next After the EU Strategy for Plastics?
- Breakout Session 1: Chemicals-Products-Waste Interface: Achieving Non-Toxic Materials Flows
- Breakout Session 2: Circular Solutions for the Low-Carbon Transition
- Breakout Session 3: How to Ensure that the Bioeconomy Contributes to the Circular Economy
- Breakout Session 4: Towards an EU Product Policy Framework Contributing to the Circular Economy
- Breakout Session 5: SMEs in the Circular Economy – Official Launch of the European Resource Efficiency Knowledge Centre
- Breakout Session 6: Sustainable Construction – Progressing Towards a More Circular Economy
- Keynote Speech: The Transition towards a Circular Economy, a Joint Endeavour
- Plenary Session 2: Achieving the Transition: Voluntary Commitments, Transformative Action
- Keynote Speech: Beyond the Circular Economy Action Plan
- Plenary Session 3: Perspectives Ahead, Global Engagement
- Getting ready for Day 2
#CircularEconomy | #CEstakeholderEU | #InvestEU | #EUIndustryDay