The Circular Navarre Catalogue is a booklet showcasing 20 organisations - based on circular business models - in the Navarre region, seeking international cooperation.
The catalogue has been edited by the regional Government of Navarre with the technical support of the Asociación de la Industria Navarra (AIN). Its aim is to share information about these organisations, related to their:
- position in a circular value chain,
- interest in taking part in the H2020 Green Deal call,
- previous experiences in European projects and
- features in terms of positive environmental, social and economic impact.
All organisations included in the catalogue provide a contact person in order to facilitate the collaboration with other European initiatives and offer other collaboration opportunities, such as commercial partnerships.
The catalogue may be considered as a good practice that can be replicated by other territories, with a view to enhancing partnering opportunities among European regions.
Main activity field:
- Description of 20 organisations working according to the circular economy principles in the Navarre region
- Identification of value creation in the value chain, social, environmental and economic positive impacts, and international collaboration interests
- Search for partners for the H2020 Green Deal Call.