Consulting firm Gate C helps clients to map the benefits and capture the value of the circular economy. The firm assists its clients by using a three step approach:
- Identify opportunities: helping clients exploring the benefits of a circular economy using a robust methodology. Often, Gate C can identify opportunities during half-day workshops.
- Build capabilities: delivering training to build clients' capabilities. Gate C's training programme features three modules that can be customised to the client's needs. Gate C also delivers specific training on alternatives to plastic, circular sourcing, etc.
- Capture values: designing a robust set of tools to help clients capture the value of the circular economy.
Main activity field:
Examples of results:
- For a global chemical company purchasing EUR 8 billion worth of products and services worldwide, several circular sourcing strategies were identified that reduced the total cost of ownership (TCO) of several equipment by more than 20%.
- For a chemical producer, an industrial symbiosis was identified in order to sell chemicals by-products rather than to pay for their disposal. Big data technologies were leveraged to identified local customers for these by-products.
- For a packaging goods company, a one-day course on alternatives to plastic was delivered to R&D, purchasing, packaging and marketing managers with hundreds of examples and cases studies.