Thanks to No Waste (NoW) Technology - an international patented technology - flexible packaging in the paper supply chain becomes recyclable. This technology works on the basis of the recyclability standard (ATICELCA 501/19 UNI 11743) by means of a laminating process that allows the full recovery and reuse of the main raw materials within their supply chains.
Main activity field:
- Reduction in the use of plastic packaging especially for dry foods such as pasta, vegetables, dried legumes, bakery, sugar sachets, sweets, outer packing etc.
- The reference market for the product is "potentially" worth about 50% of the flexible packaging market used in the food sector.
- This kind of material is already used in the Pasta, Fruit & Vegetable and Sugar sectors, both in Italy and abroad.
- Plant-based raw materials and recycled paper products are collected for processing.
- Raw materials are converted into paper-based laminated packaging or paper-based coated products
- Products used by consumers are recycled.