CleanCup fights plastic pollution one reusable cup at a time
CleanCup® is an all-in-one solution that distributes, collects and washes reusable cups automatically, on site, in order to eradicate the use of disposable cups and improve the way of drinking. At present it addresses campuses, companies, and communities. It is ergonomic and has also been designed to be accessible to people with reduced mobility.
CleanCup® is already in accordance with the Energy Transition Act that definitively bans disposable plastic cups in 2020. The company sets up actions to raise awareness on circular economy and provides one with communication tools to facilitate the adoption of CleanCup®.
- Only reusable cups for hot and cold drinks are available within CleanCup clients' facilities
- 98 % reduction of CO2 production compared to disposable cups
- 3 % less expensive than disposable cups
- Improved quality of work and users' experience
- Reduced waste management cost for CleanCup clients
- Creation of local jobs in the innovation and eco-design sectors
- CleanCup clients can follow all flows in real time: maintenance, number of distributed and collected glasses.