The BeCircular call for projects is now open
The 2021 edition of BeCircular offers:
- up to EUR 200 000 financing for circular economy projects in the Brussels-Capital Region according to their development stage:
- BeCircular_Scale Up
- increased budget
- focus on urban manufacturing - from handicraft to industry.
The BeCircular call for projects is aimed at enterprises, cooperatives, self-employed people and associations willing to set up an innovative economic project or to transition towards the circular economy in the Brussels-Capital Region. According to the category of their projects, successful candidates will benefit from:
- specific financial support from the Brussels-Capital Region
- intensive or on-demand business support
- visibility for their projects.
The launch event of BeCircular 2021 will take place online on 15 March from 5 to 7 p.m. (CET). To register, please click here.