The FURN360 online training course allows you to acquire the knowledge needed to transform your organisation into a circular furniture company.
The course includes 8 learning modules:
1. Circular economy: an introduction, to acquire a general overview of the concept.
2. Circular economy in the furniture industry, to understand the challenges and opportunities in the furniture sector.
3. Circular business model innovation in the furniture industry, to learn about new business strategies that can be implemented in your company.
4. Business management in the circular furniture industry, to be aware of how to manage your organisation in the circular economy paradigm.
5. Sustainability in the circular furniture industry, to understand and select the appropriate tools and instruments that support a green transformation of the industry.
6. Marketing circular furniture, to be able to communicate and sell circular products to new markets and customers.
7. Advanced Key Enabling Technologies, to see how new technologies could support the implementation of green practices in the furniture production process.
8. Mini-case challenge, to use the knowledge acquired to tackle a real problem facing a furniture company.
The FURN360 training course includes interactive learning materials such as videos, infographics, presentations and quizzes, a set of coursebooks with all the necessary information, and additional reading to deepen your knowledge of various topics of interest.