Lack of visibility regarding flows of materials and their sustainability impact can limit opportunities for a circular economy. The objective of this CEPS event on 10 June 2021 (11:00-12:30 CEST) is to discuss available traceability solutions that can be used by companies and customers to have a better picture of products and materials. The discussion will also focus on the existing challenges and policies that are needed to further boost such solutions for circular business models.
- Maria Teresa Pisani, Economic Affairs Officer, Economic Cooperation and Trade Division, United Nations Economic Commission for Europe
- Karolin Langfeldt, Client Partner/ Strategic Development, Circulor
- Sebastian Schmittner, Senior Specialist New Technologies, European EPC Competence Center GmbH (EECC)
- Maider Arieta-Araunabeña, R&D expert, Indumetal Recycling
- Moderator: Vasileios Rizos, Research Fellow & Head of Sustainable Resources and Circular Economy, CEPS.
This webinar is a partner event to the EU Green Week 2021. The event is part of the CIRC4Life project which received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 R&I programme (grant agreement No 776503).
Please, find agenda and registration form here.