Training programme Design with Biomimicry is starting
Biomimicry is sustainable innovation. More than ever, nowadays, we need the best tools to innovate and face the challenges in a sustainable way. Nature and its living systems create the conditions that lead to regeneration, which is a suitable definition for sustainable development.
For this, living creatures use a certain number of principles that we can also use in our design, processes and our organisations to make them more sustainable. It is about learning the principles of life and applying them in your business or with your customers.
During this training programme, Design with Biomimicry, participants - designers, managers, consultants, engineers, teachers or any other curious people - will learn to
- Meet the challenges of today and tomorrow
- Create sustainable solutions
- Facilitate decision-making
- Make their organisation more resilient
- Optimise resources throughout their value chain.
The course details:
- Duration 4 weeks, with a live Q&A session every week with the biomimicry teacher, Michel Wolfstirn
- Cohort-based course in English, French is also available
- Online course.