How to facilitate Circular Economy Transition? - a #EURegionsWeek Side Event
In this year’s edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities, Veltha will demonstrate ways to facilitate the circular economy transition by presenting multiple EU-funded projects, which have been made possible by cross-regional cooperation. In partnership with Stand Up For Europe and some EU-funded projects, Veltha will address the question of how to facilitate the Circular Economy Transition through the sharing of multiple cooperation experiences and valuable digital tools designed specifically for the purpose.
During the panel discussion, key take-aways from circular economy projects and initiatives will be presented:
- Interreg Europe REPLACE aims at facilitating the circular economy transition by providing regions with policy tools
- H2020 DigiPrime, a digital tool and platform developed to facilitate and encourage collaboration and knowledge exchange between regions
- H2020 Frontsh1p aims at creating systemic designs and strategies to facilitate the circular economy transition
- DeremCo i3 will focus on showcasing regional cooperation in the composite sector
- Policy Lab initiative will inaugurate a new edition of an initiative aimed at creating regional knowledge exchange to create good practices. Each edition of the Policy Lab tackles current issues connected to regional stakeholders and the circular transition, in relation to EU programmes
- Circular Benchmark Tool, an assessment tool created for regions to monitor circular economy transition.
Veltha then will leave the floor to participants for an interactive discussion on inputs and opinions on how to further facilitate the circular economy transition.
The session will take place at STAM Europa, a public space located in the heart of the European District in Brussels, with the possibility to participate online, on 14 October 2022 from 10:00 to 12:30 CEST (Brussels time). Due to Covid-19 limitations, the organizers will confirm the availability of seats via email.