The CIRC4Life project is launching a call for international experts in Circular Economy Business Model (CEBM) Development and Implementation. The application period runs until 3 May 2021. Take part in the evaluation and validation of CIRC4Life developed CEBMs, key innovations and demonstrations, as well as identification of future market opportunities!
They are looking for open-minded, creative and passionate circular economy experts, representing industry, research, policy-makers and consumers, to have their say and contribute to evaluation of the project results. Together, they will identify future development needs, as well as market deployment opportunities for circular economy innovations.
The selection results will be notified on 10 May, and a Virtual·Open-Innovation Camp on 27-28 May will offer participants the opportunity to:
- become part of a co-creative evaluation of circular economy business models
- interact with leading international circular economy experts, decision-makers, research organizations and industry actors
- gain access to the CIRC4Life project results and innovations
- grow their professional network with other participants and manifest their own organization as a pioneer in CE
- co-develop success factors and evaluation criteria for CE implementation
- find new ideas and new partners for future collaboration.
Please find more information here.