Join Recyclers’ Talks #4 | Boosting Tyre Recyclers - Essential to the European Green Deal on 16 June to discuss what is needed to achieve more circularity in tyres and a more sustainable value chain and find out how different players in the tyre value chain can contribute to this goal.
Keynote opening statements (2.30 p.m. – 3 p.m. CEST)
- Poul STEEN RASMUSSEN, President of EuRIC MTR, Group CEO, Genan – Opening remarks
- Enrique GARCIA JOHN, Policy Officer, European Commission
- Member of the European Parliament (tbc)
Panel discussion with Q&A session (3 p.m. – 4.40 p.m.)
- Alex VAN GELDEREN, Advisor on end-of-life tyre (ELT) management and Fazilet CINARALP, Secretary General, The European Tyre & Rubber Manufacturers Association (ETRMA)
- Lars RAAHAUGE, External Consultant, Environment & Business Development, Genan
- Alastair COX, Technical Director, EMEA Synthetic Turf Council (ESTC)
- Élise VITALI, Policy Officer for chemicals, European Environmental Bureau (EEB)
- Sonia MEGERT MARSHALL, COO, Tyre Recycling Solutions (TRS)
Concluding remarks and policy recommendations (4.40 p.m. – 4.45 p.m.)
- Emmanuel KATRAKIS, Secretary General of EuRIC
The event will be moderated by Kira TAYLOR, Journalist @EURACTIV.
Please find more information and register here.