Circular STEP - Regional Policy Dialogue
Delivering a just and successful circular economy transition requires engaging a multitude of stakeholders at the nexus of several areas of expertise, including digitalisation, agriculture, business management, governance and policy, innovation and finance.
On 18 and 19 October, UNECE, in collaboration with the Ministry of Environmental Protection of the Republic of Serbia, will organise the first in-person Regional Policy Dialogue under the Stakeholder Engagement Platform - Circular STEP.
The meeting, held in Belgrade, Serbia, as part of the UNDA-funded project Accelerating transition towards Circular Economy in the UNECE region, will launch analytical studies to be developed by the project and kickstart implementation of policy recommendations emerging from these studies.
The Regional Policy Dialogue will facilitate the sharing of good practices, experiences and lessons learned in order to close knowledge gaps between advanced and less advanced countries and leave no one behind.
Topics to be covered during the meeting:
- Accelerating Circular Economy through Digital Solutions
- Accelerating Circular Economy in the Agri-Food Sector
- Stimulating Circular Business Models
- Accelerating Circular Economy through Innovations
- Accelerating Circular Economy with Traceability Solutions
- Mobilizing Financing for Accelerating Circular Economy
- The future of circular economy in the UNECE region: horizon-scanning for a sustainable and equitable future.
Check out the agenda here.
For any questions, please contact UNECE.