The following sessions were on the agenda:
Panel discussion: Integrating consumer insights in the circular economy: needs, benefits and best practices
- What are the needs in terms of understanding and integrating consumer insights into the circular economy transition?
- What are the best practices of integrating consumer insights into circular economy policies, business strategies and actions from civil society organisations (CSOs)?
- What are the potential benefits of integrating the consumer perspective in circular economy?
World cafe: Integrating consumer insights in the circular economy transition: how to make it happen
- Understanding & Learning: How to best harvest, develop and use knowledge on consumer insights that is helpful to the circular economy transition?
- Networking & Connecting: How to best help and connect stakeholders? What are the potential synergies with the ongoing or planned initiatives from the stakeholders?
- Applying & Grounding: How to apply solutions to actual policy processes? How to best support local, regional and national policy makers?
Open discussion: Identifying the next steps
What concrete actions are needed to accelerate the integration of consumer insights in the circular economy transition?
Wrap up and next steps
An initiative from the Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP)