Modular straw-based eco-modules meet economic, insulation, safety and recyclability requirements
Prespaglia offers a line of modular blocks of pressed straw for the construction sector. 3 different types of blocks are proposed so far with easy-and-fast assembling profiles.
The modular eco-blocks are made of straw, clay and pozzolan lime, making them entirely recyclable and biodegradable. They offer high levels of thermal-acoustic insulation and resistance to fire.
Advantages of using straw-based modular eco-blocks:
- zero CO₂ emissions (cold production system);
- energy consumption by 1/3 less than traditional solutions due to the good thermal characteristics that reduce heat dispersion;
- sound insulation above 50 decibels thanks to the mixture with clay;
- good anti-seismic solution (lightness and flexibility of the material);
- drastic reduction in labour (by 60/70%) and production costs.