VALUMICS is an H2020 project funded by the European Commission with the goal to provide European decision makers with tools to evaluate the impact of policies and strategies for enhancing the sustainability of food value chains.
VALUMICS partners Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP), Institute for Sustainable Development and International Relations (IDDRI), Newcastle University (UNEW), University of Bologna (UNIBO) and University of Iceland invite you to a webinar Putting solutions on the table on 16 July, at 15.00-16.30 (CEST) on:
- How can we move towards a healthier and more sustainable food consumption, in view of the EU Farm to Fork Strategy?
- Which sustainable food consumption targets lie ahead of us?
- How can food consumption behaviours and solution-oriented interventions trigger a shift towards a more sustainable future?
- How are these behavioural interventions applied in real life contexts and what might we learn from them?
- Henk Westhoek, DG SANTE, European Commission
- Pierre-Marie Aubert, IDDRI
- Antonella Samoggia, UNIBO
- Matthew Gorton, UNEW
- Mariana Nicolau, CSCP
Click here to register.