MeetingPack Congress 2021: Barrier packaging solutions in the circular economy
Virtual Meetingpack 2021 (27 May from 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. CET) aims to offer companies a strategic vision of the trends in barrier packaging and to share the common challenges of the sector in the coming years:
- Circular economy: Use of waste for packaging manufacture
- Biopolymers, biobased materials and compostable materials
- Barrier and safe packaging manufactured from recycled material
- Recyclabe barrier packaging
- Sustainable materials and shelf life
- Ecodesign: sustainability through design
- Appropriate manufacturing processes for sustainable materials.
Jointly organised by AINIA and AIMPLAS, MeetingPack is a biannual event which, since 2013, brings together more than 300 people from the packaging and related sectors. Its latest edition 2019 “Trends in sustainable packaging: towards the H2030 goal” meant the consolidation and internationalisation of the event.
The platform selected for this virtual format is going to make it possible to replicate the model of the in-person event in a way that keeps networking and interaction possible.
Click here for more information & registration.