Let's talk circular fashion & lifestyle: Launch event for ShopC
Circular Innovation Lab invites you to the launch event for ShopC - the first ever marketplace for circular fashion & lifestyle!
Circular Innovation Lab has invited a diverse and exciting panel of participants ranging from representatives of international organisations, circular economy experts and fashion brand representatives, to discuss topics such as sustainability, innovation and circular fashion & lifestyle.
- Sebastian Egerton-Read, Learning Programmes Lead - Ellen MacArthur Foundation (moderator)
- Henrique Pacini, Economist - UNCTAD, Geneva
- Leah Karrer, Senior Environmental Specialist - Global Environment Facility, Washington
- Stephanie Benedetto, CEO - Queen of Raw
- Bettina Heller, Programme Officer - UN Environment, Paris
- Maria Teresa Pisani, Economic Affairs Officer - United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, Geneva
- Kresse Wesling, Co-founder of Elvis & Kresse
- Betina Simonsen, Managing Director of Lifestyle & Design Cluster - Copenhagen
The discussion will be followed by an introduction of our brands at ShopC, as well as a competition where the lucky winner will be given a surprise gift.
Join us for a discussion on the challenges and opportunities that circular fashion will encounter as it paves the way to the future!
Click here for the event agenda.
Note: This launch event will take place online. Instructions on how to join will be sent to participants. If you have any questions about this event, please contact: email@example.com.