Over 130 companies from the packaging industry have confirmed their attendance at the 2021 edition of Virtual MeetingPack. The live participation of expert speakers from ANAIP, Enplater Group, FKUR, Nestlé, Anarpla, Coexpan Innotech (Grupo Lantero), Danone, Faerch, Aimplas and AINIA will be streamed to inform attendees about the latest innovations in food packaging, as well as strategic lines that are responding to the push for sustainability and recycling in the packaging industry.
Virtual Meetingpack 2021 (27 May from 9.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m. CET) aims to offer companies a strategic vision of the trends in barrier packaging and to share the common challenges of the sector in the coming years:
- Circular economy: Use of waste for packaging manufacture
- Biopolymers, biobased materials and compostable materials
- Barrier and safe packaging manufactured from recycled material
- Recyclable barrier packaging
- Sustainable materials and shelf life
- Ecodesign: sustainability through design
- Appropriate manufacturing processes for sustainable materials.
Jointly organised by AINIA and Aimplas, MeetingPack is a biannual event which, since 2013, brings together more than 300 people from the packaging and related sectors. The platform used in this virtual format will replicate the face-to-face event model of previous editions, so there will still be plenty of interaction between attendees, speakers and sponsors, not to mention networking.
Click here for more information & registration.