RREUSE's 20th Anniversary Conference: The evolution of social enterprises in the circular economy. Past, present and future
This event, which is part of RREUSE's 20th anniversary celebrations, will comprise a keynote speech, a presentation, two panels and a Q&A session from the floor.
The keynote speech will be delivered by Ruth Paserman, Director for Funds, Programming and Implementation at the European Commission.
Dr Kerli Kant Hvass, CEO at Revaluate, will present and reflect on circular activity models of the future.
The first panel on “Where are we in promoting social value in the circular economy through EU policy” will reflect on how European policies are evolving to support an inclusive circular economy based on reuse and repair. We will also address what is still needed from EU policy in order to help mainstream reuse and associated local green jobs.
- Stéphane Arditi, Director of Policy Integration and Circular Economy, EEB
- Patrizia Bussi, Director, ENSIE Network
- Matthias Neitsch, President, RREUSE
The second panel on “Where do we see the role of social enterprise in circular business models of tomorrow?” will focus on varying perspectives regarding the evolution of future reuse activity models and the role that social enterprises will play in delivering them.
- Francine Beya, Head of the "valoriste" programme, RESSOURCES
- Maud Sarda, Director, Label Emmaus
- Robbert van Walsum, Manager Operations, De Kringloper
- Michael Cook, Director, CRNS
The event will take place online on 16 November 2021 from 10:00 to 13:00 CET. Please register here.