Technological and non-technological solutions to reduce food loss and waste
Taking place on Tuesday 25 April 2023 (15:00-17:00 CEST), this online workshop will focus on Technological and non-technological solutions to reduce food loss and waste.
Click on the links below to read more about the past events:
- How to monitor and report food loss and food waste?
- Food upcycling and food waste recycling: what is it all about?
- Food waste prevention through reuse and upcycling
- Marianne Thomsen, Professor of Sustainability Assessment of Food Processing and Production at the University of Copenhagen (organiser and moderator)
- Thomas A. Christensen, Copenhagen municipality
- Annette Badsberg, Bid Manager at Hørkram Foodservice A/S
- Peter Bæch, Co-founder and CEO of Kanpla