FOODRUS e-learning course: Learn, Engage, and Make a Difference to Stop Food Waste!
Designed to empower individuals and communities, this online course developed by the EU-funded project FOODRUS offers valuable insights and practical strategies to tackle food waste and loss across various stages of the food value chain. With eight thematic modules and a separate learning repository, participants will have the opportunity to explore new ways of avoiding food waste and creating a more sustainable food system.
The learning modules are as follows:
- Concepts on food loss & food waste reduction and prevention in Europe
- The role of certification in food loss reduction and prevention
- The Last Mile Logistics Network for Food Losses & Waste Prevention
- Handbook on Living Labs and Citizen Science for Tackling Food Waste & Loss
- The Good Food Toolkit: sustainable food consumption and guidelines
- Food waste management tools: The pay as you throw system and other financial instruments
- Junior food waste heroes
- Zero Waste Bread Cookbook: Traditional and modern bread recipes to avoid bread waste
Completely free of charge, FOODRUS’s e-learning course is a comprehensive resource that helps individuals and communities to combat food waste and loss. By implementing the strategies learned in this course, everyone can work towards a more sustainable and waste-free future.