CircLean is the European network of businesses and SMEs for Industrial Symbiosis. It aims at mobilising industries and relevant stakeholders to overcome the following challenges:
- lack of awareness,
- insufficiently motivating framework conditions,
- lack of evidence and recognition,
and to seize business opportunities through increased industrial symbiosis.
The CircLean Open Day Event, which will be held in virtual format on 10 September, 2-3.30 pm CET, is an opportunity to learn and discuss about the CircLean network, monitoring and reporting approach, tool and label.
To register, please click here.
- Presentation and objective of the CircLean project
- The CircLean network
- Building the CircLean Tool
- Finding the right solution for your resource requirements
- Reporting Industrial Symbiosis transactions reliably
- Rewarding involvement and performance with the CircLean Label
For more information on the CircLean Network, please click here.