Join the webinar “Circular Economy in practice in the Electric and Electronic sector”, organised by Aimplas on 14 September from 10:30 to 12:00 CEST via MS Teams, to take full advantage of the potential and synergies of two major revolutions of our time: the circular economy and Industry 4.0.
The project C-SERVEES - Activating Circular Services in the Electric and Electronic Sector - aims to boost a resource-efficient circular economy in the electric and electronic (E&E) sector through the development, testing, validation and transfer of new circular economic business models (CEBMs) based on systemic eco-innovative services that include: eco-leasing of EEE, product customisation, improved WEEE management, and ICT services to support the other eco-services.
Moderator: Eelco Smit, Philips Domestic Appliances
- 10:30 - Introduction to C-SERVEES, Fátima Aparicio, AIMPLAS
- 10:35 - Introduction to the CEBMs in C-SERVEES, Mohamed Osmani, Loughborough University
- 10:45 - Implementation of the C-SERVEES CEBMs in the demonstrations, Ana Isabel Díaz, GAIKER
- 10:50- - The TV and washing machines demonstrations, Özlem Ünlüer, Arçelik
- 11:05 - Lessons learnt from the ALM (monitoring equipment used in telecoms) demonstration, Klaus Grobe, ADVA
- 11:20 - The printer and toner cartridges demonstration, Patrick Carminati, Lexmark
- 11:35 - Results of the optimization and validation (technical, economic, environmental performance) of the demonstrations, Fátima Aparicio, AIMPLAS
- 11:40 - Q&A
- 12:00 - Concluding remarks and end of webinar, Eelco Smit, Philips Domestic Appliances