Circular Economy in practice in the Electric and Electronic sector
Join the webinar “Circular Economy in practice in the Electric and Electronic sector”, organised by Aimplas on 14 September from 10:30 to 12:00 CEST via MS Teams, to take full advantage of the potential and synergies of two major revolutions of our time: the circular economy and Industry 4.0.
The project C-SERVEES - Activating Circular Services in the Electric and Electronic Sector - aims to boost a resource-efficient circular economy in the electric and electronic (E&E) sector through the development, testing, validation and transfer of new circular economic business models (CEBMs) based on systemic eco-innovative services that include: eco-leasing of EEE, product customisation, improved WEEE management, and ICT services to support the other eco-services.
Moderator: Eelco Smit, Philips Domestic Appliances
- 10:30 - Introduction to C-SERVEES, Fátima Aparicio, AIMPLAS
- 10:35 - Introduction to the CEBMs in C-SERVEES, Mohamed Osmani, Loughborough University
- 10:45 - Implementation of the C-SERVEES CEBMs in the demonstrations, Ana Isabel Díaz, GAIKER
- 10:50- - The TV and washing machines demonstrations, Özlem Ünlüer, Arçelik
- 11:05 - Lessons learnt from the ALM (monitoring equipment used in telecoms) demonstration, Klaus Grobe, ADVA
- 11:20 - The printer and toner cartridges demonstration, Patrick Carminati, Lexmark
- 11:35 - Results of the optimization and validation (technical, economic, environmental performance) of the demonstrations, Fátima Aparicio, AIMPLAS
- 11:40 - Q&A
- 12:00 - Concluding remarks and end of webinar, Eelco Smit, Philips Domestic Appliances