SoCircular - celebrating Dublin's social and circular economy ecosystem and culture
The event SoCircular will take place on 5 October 2022 and aims to celebrate Dublin’s social and circular economy ecosystem and culture. It will:
- showcase local social and circular enterprises and their products and services in an extensive trade expo
- feature panel discussions on key social / circular economy themes as part of a summit
- highlight ecosystem resources and support organisations
- put on social and circular themed arts and cultural performances.
The event aims to help transform Dublin by:
- highlighting and celebrating the social and circular economy ecosystem and associated culture
- encouraging businesses, organisations and government departments to buy from and support local social and circular enterprises
- helping enterprises adopt circular / sustainability approaches, and
- providing a forum for conversation, insights and ideas on developing a SoCircular Dublin.
SoCircular is led by Dublin City Council / LEO Dublin City in partnership with the Mayor of Dublin, Caroline Conroy and is supported by: Minister Ossian Smyth, Department of Rural and Community Development, Department of Public Expenditure and Reform, Ibec, Eastern-Midlands Waste Region, Dublin Place Brand, Dublin City Social Enterprise Committee, Irish Social Enterprise Network, Community Reuse Network of Ireland, Dublin Regional Skills Forum, Social Enterprise Dublin, Dublin City Arts Office, Rediscovery Centre, The Impacter and various other organisations.