Circularity for Food Packaging - Conference in Freising, Germany
The EU-funded project CIRCULAR FoodPack is developing innovative solutions along the entire recycling value chain to make flexible food packaging circular. At the Circularity FoodPack conference on Circularity for Food Packaging, project partners and experts will present the latest findings and developments on the following topics:
- Consequences of the European plastic packaging waste directive/regulation (PPWD)
- Circularity in plastics
- European waste streams in collection and sorting
- Recyclates in food contact applications
- Design for recycling, inks and deinking
- Recycling potential of multi-material flexible packaging
- Sustainability of flexible plastic packaging.
The event will take place at the Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV in Freising, Germany on 23 November. It is organised in cooperation with the Bavarian Research Alliance BayFOR as part of the EU CIRCULAR FoodPack project. With the participation of the project partners and experts from all over Europe, the conference aims to be an invaluable platform for sharing knowledge, fostering collaboration and generating viable strategies to drive sustainability in the food packaging sector.
The event will be held in person and in English. There is a fee for participation.
Don't forget to register by 7 November.