Re-think Circular Economy is a serie of webinars organised by Tondo (Italy). It focuses on circular cities around the world, comparing their different scenarios and evolutionary paths and how the different frameworks of circularity and sustainability are implemented.
The second edition on Tuesday 12 May 2020 at 18:00-19:00 (CEST) analyses the city of São Paulo in Brazil.
The panel consists of 2 relevant local players bringing forth the circular approach in São Paulo:
- Beatriz Luz, the founder of Exchange 4 Change Brasil, a think-tank platform accelerating the transition to the Circular Economy in Brazil by co-creating and adapting global solutions to the local reality
- Rodrigo Oliveira, the founder of Green Mining, a startup disrupting the reverse logistics in São Paulo and developing partnerships with market leaders such as AB InBev, the world's largest brewer.
The main topics:
- the local policy framework for the CE
- the opportunities and challenges for the CE in São Paulo,
- the strategic path of the Brazilian industry, and
- the role of innovators for the circular transition.
More info and registrations here.