The European project IMPACTPapeRec was launched in Valencia in February 2016. The objective is to further increase the separate collection of paper for recycling and promote appropriate schemes to avoid landfilling and incineration. The project will last over a period of two years and is financed by the European Union Horizon 2020 programme.
Main activity field:
- Current collection models in cities under study
- This report is the first deliverable of the work package whose aim is to validate the best practice approaches and methods for enhancing the separate collection of paper and board already identified earlier in the project;
- Methodology for impactpaperec best practice and working instructions
- This deliverable is a synthesis of the methodology used in the project to identify and collect information about good practices of Paper for Recycling collection, and to further analyse and evaluate them;
- Innovation node working group activity interim report
- The project work package 4 entitled “Innovation Node” is intended to create an innovative atmosphere within the project by supporting the innovation process within IMPACTPapeRec;
- Innovative models and best practices to be implemented in cities under study
- The main objective of this report is a detailed description of the problem analysis and its application to the cluster territories. It is the second in a series of three reporting on cluster analysis results;
- Recommendations on policy activities and incentives
- The objective of this deliverable is to provide an overview of the current policy landscape in the field of separate collection of paper for recycling.