The Union for the Mediterranean (UfM) Women Business Forum aims to build skills, connect and empower female entrepreneurs to develop their business leadership and start, grow and sustain their enterprises in a regional competitive environment.
The 2019 Forum edition, which will be held on 19-21 November in Barcelona, Spain, in conjunction with the Smart City World Congress Barcelona, will focus on Women in the circular economy and in Tech & Innovation Sectors.
Key questions that will be addressed during the Roundtable on Women in the circular economy include:
- What is the level of participation of women entrepreneurs in the CE sector in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, and with African and European countries?
- What kind of schemes and measures can policy makers and cities put in place to raise and facilitate women entrance in the CE?
- How can women entrepreneurs from the Mediterranean, including MENA countries, take advantage of the opportunities offered by the CE in terms of skill development and business opportunities with other regions, in particular with African and European countries?
- What successful business models can be transferred from the north to the south Mediterranean countries? What are the lessons learned from success and failure?
- How women entrepreneurs in the CE sector can improve access to finance?
To view the full programme and get more information on the event, click here.