While the annual main event WCEF2020 in Toronto has been postponed by a year, this unusual situation has inspired SITRA to organise the first fully virtual event as part of the World Circular Economy Forum. WCEFonline will dive into why and how a circular economy can help reboot and build resilience in the economy.
Come and join circular economy change-makers from around the world as they share practical circular economy examples that will help us rebuild our economies stronger, greener and better! With top speakers from around the globe, networking tools and a chance to take part in the discussions from wherever you are, WCEFonline offers a modern circular economy venue.
WCEFonline will present some of the world’s top business leaders, policy makers and thinkers as speakers. These include, among others:
- Inger Andersen, Executive Director of the United Nations’ Environment Programme;
- Frans Timmermans, Executive Vice-President of the European Commission;
- Stientje van Veldhoven, Minister for the Environment of the Netherlands;
- Jonathan Wilkinson, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change of Canada; and
- Jyrki Katainen, President of Sitra.
For the full programme, consisting of six separate sessions, with keynotes speeches, panel discussions and networking opportunities, please click here. Register here to get your personal link to join WCEFonline!
- What? WCEFonline
- When? 29 and 30 September 2020
- Where? On the virtual WCEF event platform
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance at WCEFonline is free of charge.