Circular procurement in the corporate furniture sector, particularly through remanufacturing opportunities, provides an opportunity to #BuildBackBetter from the coronavirus situation.
This event on 22 September will explore why circular economy approaches are beneficial for the environment and for society, show the financial benefits for the organisations that buy furniture this way, and explain how procurers and suppliers can adapt to meet the challenges which this presents.
The event is delivered as part of Interreg North Sea Region circular procurement project, ProCirc, with partners and speakers from Scotland, UK, Norway, Sweden, Belgium and the Netherlands.
The online session will consist of short presentations:
- Innovative circular solutions in the furniture sector:
- Ann Beavis, Crown Workspace (UK)
- John Ross, Kinross Wooden Products (Scotland)
- Jamie Harbour, Rype Office (UK)
- Preben Carlsen, GoGood (Norway)
- Didier Pierre, Nnof (Belgium)
- Buyers overcoming circular procurement challenges:
- Sabien van der Leij, Rijkswaterstaat (Netherlands)
- Imma Börjesson, Miljöförvaltningen Malmö (Sweden)
For registration please click here