Horizon Europe Info Days is a 10-day event during which prospective applicants and other EU research and innovation stakeholders will have a chance to get information and ask questions about the new features, main funding instruments and processes of Horizon Europe.
The event will tackle nine themes, each with a programme of discussions and hands-on sessions focusing on a different cluster of the new programme. The themes will be organised in line with the Horizon Europe Info Days schedule:
- 28 June - Research infrastructures
- 29 & 30 June - Digital, industry & space (cluster 4)
- 30 June - Civil security for society (cluster 3)
- 1 July - Culture, creativity & inclusive society (cluster 2)
- 1 July - The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions: what is new under Horizon Europe
- 2 July - Health (cluster 1)
- 5 & 6 July - Climate, energy & mobility (cluster 5)
- 7 & 8 July - Food, bioeconomy, natural resources, agriculture & environment (cluster 6)
- 9 July - European Research Area (ERA) & widening.
You can take part in the Horizon Europe Info Days without registering in advance. For more information and practical details, visit the event website.