BIOEAST FORESIGHT CONFERENCE
Under the auspices of the Slovenian EU Council Presidency and the Hungarian Visegrad Group Presidency, on 27 September 2021 the BIOEAST Initiative is organising an online BIOEAST Foresight Conference, a high-level foresight event on positioning sustainable and circular bioeconomies in Central and Eastern Europe to achieve climate neutrality by 2050.
The conference (in English) is intended for policy-makers, experts, and stakeholder representatives from BIOEAST countries and other EU Member States, as well as EU institutions.
Its objectives are:
- to present the BIOEAST Foresight Report
- to internalize the foresight experts’ recommendations and
- to debate about priority issues, policy support, and possible pathways.
The conference aims to bring further the findings of the Foresight Report and to debate about priorities in seven thematic areas:
- food systems
- fresh water
- biochemical and biomaterials
- bioenergy and
- research, education and skills.
Click here for the draft programme.
Registration is required.