Join the online symposium Smart Process Systems Engineering 2022: Towards sustainable and circular production processes on 2-4 March 2022 organised by SmartProSys, a research initiative for sustainable chemistry and circular economy at Otto von Guericke University in Magdeburg (Germany). It deals with cutting-edge research for sustainable chemistry and the circular economy in the following areas:
- Mechanical & Thermal Pre-processing
- Chemical & Biological Decomposition
- Chemical & Biological (Re-)Synthesis
- Systems Engineering & Computational Methods
- Supply Chain & Sustainability Management
- Circular Society
- Research at the Interface of Technology, Societal Support and Individual Appropriation.
- Lars Blank, RWTH Aachen
- Marc-Olivier Coppens, University College London
- Martin Gräbner, TU Freiberg
- Ignacio Grossmann, Carnegie Mellon University
- Christian Klöckner, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
- Alexei Lapkin, University of Cambridge
- Fengqi You, Cornell University
- Sina Leipold, UFZ, Leipzig
- Christos Markides, Imperial College, London
- Peter Seeberger, MPI of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam and
- speakers from the SmartProSys research initiative.
In order to integrate speakers and participants from the western hemisphere, the conference will take place from 13:00 to 18:00 CET. You can register and submit an abstract for a flash presentation (limited number of places) until 20 February 2022. Submissions are subject to confirmation by the conference organisers.
The event can also be followed on social media: