Cittadinanzattiva's initiatives to favour a transition to the circular economy
The activities carried out as part of the Cittadinanzattiva project include:
- providing training on circular economy issues for 200 Association members who pass this knowledge on at local level
- organising multistakeholder webinars open to the public to raise awareness of the circular economy
- activities for the younger generation, such as online challenges encouraging proper sorting (particularly of oils and WEEE) and reuse (promoting the reuse market)
- content conveyed through a social media campaign and video interviews
- organising local waste collection competitions, to be carried out in combination with sports events to increase their impact.
- involving 10 cities and about 400 individuals in digital tours to talk about how to produce, consume and live sustainably
- 1 free e-learning course with about 250 participants
- 100 businesses, both profit and nonprofit, surveyed as good examples of sustainability and the circular economy
- 6 stories told by entrepreneurs in video interviews
- 24 municipal administrations involved in circular or sustainable dialogue or agreements
- 23 managers of local public services, 42 businesses and 3 universities involved in circular or sustainable dialogue.