Circular Business Models 2020
Part of Circular Week 2020, Circular Business Models 2020 is a conference about the transition to circular economy in businesses. The event taking place on 15 October at 11.00-16.00 (CET) aims to familiarise companies with the idea of circularity and its opportunities for both new and established enterprises.
- Introduction by Hosts
- Mrs. A. Sznyk, President, Innovo/Polish Circular Hotspot
- Mr. S. Kaasjager, Economic Counsellor, Embassy of the Netherlands
- Introduction to Circular business models – Dutch approach
- Mrs. K. Ruigrok, GSES System
- Mr. F. van Eijk, Holland Circular Hotspot
- Mr. M. Schuurman, MVO Nederland
- Circular production: drivers (why?) and lessons (how?) (MUD Jeans, CooLoo, Signify)
- Lunch break & networking on the Hopin platform, guests available for questions & remarks, short meet & greets
- From recycling to circular business (Van Werven Plastics, Grupa Żywiec, Desch Plantpak IPP)
- Making a transition to circular economy happen (ING Poland, PAN - RePAiR Horizon 2020 project, Blue Fifty
- Networking on the Hopin platform.