Circularweekend 2022 in Madrid
Enviroo is organising Circularweekend, consisting of an event in Madrid (in person and online) on Thursday 20 October 2022 and a series of sessions on the Circular Acceleration Programme (online) which will take place each Thursday from 20 October to 24 November 2022. All events and sessions will be in Spanish.
There are three good reasons to attend Circularweekend:
- it will help you make your business model circular
- you will learn about the benefits and potential of the circular economy
- you will see real examples and a specific methodology.
Circularweekend is intended for:
- entrepreneurs who want to adopt a circular approach
- entrepreneurs who want to launch their new project or make it more circular
- people interested in training on circular economy methodologies.
Highlights of the event on 20 October (from 9:45 to 15:00):
10:00 - Keynote address: La economía circular es como el cerdo, se aprovecha todo: el ejemplo de las baterías eléctricas [The circular economy is like pigs, nothing goes to waste: the case of batteries] by Jose Maria Cancer Aboitiz, Director General of CESVIMAP
10:30 - Round table: Innovación y nuevas tecnologías en el futuro de la economía circular [Innovation and new technologies are the future of the circular economy]
12:00 - Presentation of the Circular Acceleration Programme
12:15 - Round table: El papel de la bioeconomía para la transición circular [Bioeconomy for a circular transition]
13:00 - Some circular economy success stories
The Circular Acceleration Programme (online)
- 20 October, 16:30 – 18:00: Introduction to the Ecocanvas methodology
- 27 October, 9:30 – 11:00: Diagnosis of your company/project. Setting circular objectives and KPIs
- 3 November, 9:30 – 11:00: Analysis of the external environment. Defining your company's flows and stages. Identifying circular opportunities
- 10 November, 9:30 – 11:00: Circularisation strategies (PART I)
- 17 November, 9:30 – 11:00: Circularisation strategies (PART II)
- 24 November, 9:30 – 11:00: Evaluation of circular solutions. A roadmap for becoming more circular