Don’t miss the European Commission’s upcoming webinar "Assessing whole life carbon with Level(s)"
Don’t miss the European Commission’s webinar on 3 November at 10:00 - 11:45 CET on assessing the whole life carbon performance of buildings using Level(s). Level(s) is the European common language for sustainable buildings, and this is a perfect opportunity to gain an understanding of:
- the importance of Level(s) in the context of recent EU policy developments related to whole life carbon
- how the Level(s) indicator for assessing whole life carbon can be used at each stage of a building’s life cycle (from design, to construction to end-of-life).
This webinar will also feature presentations by built environment professionals who will explain the importance of Level(s) for the whole life carbon assessment of buildings in their contexts.
Who should attend?
- Professionals involved in the design, planning, financing, and execution of building projects
- Representatives of associations, agencies, cities and public authorities with responsibility for the built environment (building/construction, real estate etc.)
- Organisations, of all kinds, focused on the decarbonisation of buildings.