- provides built-environment professionals with a common language for assessing buildings' sustainability performance;
- features objectives and indicators to measure performance at every lifecycle stage;
- is free to download and use and has been tested extensively across the EU;
- is designed for projects of all sizes.
The conference on 24 November 2021 (09:30 - 12:30 CET) will introduce new tools to help a variety of professionals use the Level(s) framework to ensure that action taken at the level of individual buildings makes a measurable impact on critical issues such as climate change, the circular economy, climate adaptation and health.
- explain how Level(s) impacts EU and national legislation;
- show how the indicators are used in building projects;
- show how national certification schemes are aligning with the framework.
- learn how Level(s) can enhance a dialogue between design, technical and financial actors in new build and renovation projects;
- see how Level(s) is impacting EU and national policy and how national certification schemes are aligning with Level(s) indicators;
- access new tools and e-learning materials;
- get their questions answered.
The conference is aimed at:
- professionals involved in the design, planning, financing, execution of building projects,
- representatives of associations, agencies and
- public authorities with responsibility for the built-environment (building/construction, real estate etc.)
To download the agenda and register, click here.