Multiplying the Rs in industrial innovation: rethinking, redesigning, reusing, repairing, recycling
During this hybrid event on 8 March at 9:30-14:00 in Brussels onsite and at 10:30-13:00 online CET, DG Research and Innovation will share the findings and discuss the new European Research Area (ERA) circular technologies roadmap for textile, construction and energy-intensive industries that it has just published, as part of the new ERA.
- assesses 92 relevant circular technologies for the textile, construction and energy-intensive industries that address all stages of a material and product life cycle,
- defines the means to develop and adopt these technologies that help reduce the impact of these industries on climate and the environment,
- finds that EU companies have a leading position in circular technologies,
- indicates current investments in circular technologies as well as R&I investment needs,
- builds on contributions from industry, other R&I stakeholders, Member States, and relevant European Horizon partnerships.