Open public consultation on new product priorities for Ecodesign for Sustainable Products
On 10 March the European Commission organised a short online information session to explain the objectives of the recently published open public consultation on new product priorities under Ecodesign for Sustainable Products. The session also set out the type of feedback sought and briefly presented the preliminary analysis – on which the consultation is based – that was carried out by the Commission’s Joint Research Centre.
The recording of the webinar is available here.
Links to the PPT presentations given on the day are as follows:
- 11:00-11:10 Opening of the information session
- Florika Fink-Hooijer, Director-General, DG Environment, European Commission
- Maive Rute, Deputy Director-General, DG Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (GROW), European Commission)
- 11:10-11:25 Brief explanation of the consultation, including process, aims and the type of feedback being sought
- 11:25-11:45 Presentation of the preliminary analysis on which the consultation is based, carried out by the Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC)
- 11:45-12:15 Q&A, based on questions asked via the ‘chat’ function during the session or in advance
- 12:15-end Wrap up and closing remarks.