EU Industry Days - Europe’s flagship annual event on industry - will take place, this year, from 23 to 26 February. It serves as the main platform to discuss industrial challenges and co-develop opportunities and policy responses in an inclusive dialogue with a wide range of partners.
As part of the EU Industry Days the EESC will organise a workshop on "Circular Procurement: public and private" on 24 February, from 2 p.m. to 3.30 p.m. (CET).
The aim of this workshop is to help policy makers tackle the bottlenecks in legislation and give a unique insight for businesses and decision makers on how they should transform their range of products & services so that they become circular. The debate will focus on:
- What does circular procurement mean?
- What questions should I be asking the market?
- Does the market have the capacity and capability to deliver a more circular business model?
- How do I find circular suppliers?
- How do I become a circular supplier?
- How do I convince the finance department about circularity?