Level(s), Europe’s common framework for assessing the sustainability performance of buildings, can now be tested
Level(s) has been developed together with building professionals, with the mainstream market in mind. It provides a simple entry point to what can be a complex area, the assessment and reporting of sustainability performance throughout the full life cycle of buildings. All organisations involved in the construction of buildings are encouraged to take part in the test phase of Level(s) by registering here.
You can also find here a series of documents aimed at supporting testers of Level(s) throughout the testing period.
The supporting documents include:
- Registration form;
- Level(s) Guidance Document, which states the objectives of Level(s) and the test phase;
- List of Frequently Asked Questions with answers;
- Testing protocol with lays out the key steps in testing Level(s);
- Guidance and rules for how to select indicators to test;
- Common reporting format to use to report on the Level(s) indicators.
The registration site can be accessed via the Level(s) webpage or here directly: