LIFE 2023 Calls for proposals are open
The European Commission has launched the LIFE Programme's 2023 Calls for project proposals. This year, there are 611 million EUR available for, among others, nature conservation, environmental protection, climate action, and clean energy transition projects:
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs): nature and biodiversity - 148.4 million EUR
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs): circular economy and quality of life - 81 million EUR
- Standard Action Projects (SAPs): climate change mitigation and adaptation - 66.35 million EUR
- Strategic Integrated Projects (SIPs): climate and environment - 83 million EUR
- Operating Grants for specific non-profit making entities, that have signed a Framework Partnership Agreement - 14 million EUR
- Technical Assistance Replication - 6.5 million EUR
- Projects for addressing ad hoc Legislative and Policy priorities (PLP) - 15 million EUR
To apply, go to the European Commission’s funding & tender opportunities portal to find information on LIFE 2023 Calls for proposals and instructions on submitting applications.
There is more information on the kinds of projects funded, application dates and how to apply on LIFE 2023 Calls for proposals page.
The recordings and presentations from the #EULife23 INFO DAYS are published here.