The New European Bauhaus is a creative and interdisciplinary initiative, convening a space of encounter to design future ways of living, situated at the crossroads between art, culture, social inclusion, science and technology, in the name of simplicity, functionality, and circularity of materials. It brings the Green Deal to our living places and calls for a collective effort to imagine and build a future that is sustainable, inclusive and beautiful for our minds and our souls.
The New Bauhaus team is planning a series of information sessions to present the opportunities to contribute to the initiative. There are lots of sessions already planned for February targeting different sectors and stakeholders.
Please, find hereunder the current calendar:
- 15 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) for Regions, cities and local authorities
- 16 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) open to everyone
- 22 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) for Scientific communities
- 23 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) for the Youth sector and universities
- 24 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) for the Creative sector (architects, designers, artists)
- 26 Feb (11:00-11:50 a.m. CET) for Businesses.
To join a session, just follow the corresponding streaming link and interact with the Bauhaus team on Slido.
For more information on the initiative, please click here.