A Handbook for trainers: The circular economy applied to the construction industry
Green Growth is a European project belonging to the Key action 2 of the Erasmus+ programme titled: Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training. It started in 2021 with the aim to reduce the impact of the construction sector on the environment through the development of innovative Vocational Educational Training (VET) training tools.
The project is targeted to trainers in construction and staff involved in the delivering of training (managers etc.), construction workers, construction companies and VET centres.
As a result of a collaborative work between all partners, Green Growth is expected to deliver four main outputs:
- Handbook for VET trainers in construction: Circular Economy in practice
- MOOC: circular economy competences for construction VET trainers
- App: implementing circular economy in building renovation works
- Roadmap for a circular approach in construction training delivery.
The Handbook for trainers The circular economy applied to the construction industry contains four units on the following subjects:
- Circular Economy
- Circular Economy in the Construction Sector
- Strategies to Achieve Circularity in the Built Environment
- European Circular Economy Policy.