Circular Economy Business Action Group
The Business Action Group has three main missions:
- Promoting knowledge among the business community. That means translating the main international trends into the Spanish context and providing the necessary tools to advance towards a circular economy model.
- Fostering collaboration between relevant stakeholders through dialogue with public administration, opinion leaders and other key stakeholders as well as through good practices exchange and multi-stakeholders’ initiatives.
- Visibility and Communication. It highlights good practices and circular economy initiatives of the participant companies and positions them as the key drivers of the circular economy in Spain.
The Group consists of 11 big international and national companies aiming to play a leading role in the transition towards a circular economy.
Main activity field
- Identification of the Business Case of Circular Economy with 3 main highlights: 1) risks linked to a lineal operational model, 2) opportunities for circular model and 3) a roadmap to adopt a circular model.
- Roadmap to measure circularity within companies: frameworks, indicators and impact on business management.
- Contributions to Spanish public policies related to circular economy.