Business-oriented or Policy-oriented? Pick your workshop!
Two events dedicated to circular economy, organised by the R2Pi Project, in the form of workshops for specific audiences - to transform business models and create an enabling policy environment.
February 13th, business-oriented workshop
- Rethink your company’s business model and discover tools to implement sustainable strategies;
- Learn best practices from companies that are already implementing circular practices.
February 14th, policy-oriented workshop
- Identify the key policy requirements needed to promote the widespread adoption of circular economy in Europe;
- Enable policymakers to create effective measures to facilitate the transition towards circularity.
Why should you attend?
• Network with a wide array of circular economy experts and explore new collaboration opportunities;
• Learn about success stories and economic, environmental and social benefits of the circular economy;
• Discover sector-related insights in key areas (such as textiles, electronics, water, food, plastics, construction).