Circular economy: how to measure when we have no measure?
Introduction to some of the existing circular economy indicators in the European context by presenter Gustavo Longaray Moraga, Ghent University
- Description of a framework to classify indicators according to the measurement characteristics of the circular economy.
- Illustration of the framework with the ten indicators proposed by the European Commission to evaluate the circular economy.
- Description of an alternative pathway to monitor the circular economy.
Webinar learning outcomes
- To be aware of what is being measured and what is possible to measure in the circular economy context.
- To become familiar with the circular economy indicators proposed by the Commission.
- To be aware of potential paths to monitor the circular economy.
To register for the webinar, please click here.